What if I have a report number but I cannot locate my report?
Please be aware that some reports are restricted from public view. If you have a report number and cannot locate the report, or you cannot locate your incident on this website, your incident report might be restricted. Please contact the Records Division at 636-949-3300 for further assistance.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...